SPEKTRA Classic Plus
Calculation of consumption:
Interior wall paint for protection and decoration of interior wall and ceiling surfaces. Suitable for frequent renovation of all types of mineral plasters, fibre-cement panels, concrete, plaster-cardboard panels, wall papers made of glass fibres, paper relief wallpapers and old coatings.
- easy to use
- high vapor permeability
- resistant to dry wiping
- extra matt
- several thousand pastel shades – HGMIX
- suitable for frequent renovation of interior wall and ceiling surfaces
1 l covers 8 – 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 15 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Gloss level - deep matt