SPEKTRA 2K epoxy paint for concrete
Calculation of consumption:
The two-component water-based epoxy paint is suitable for the protection and decoration of concrete surfaces which are exposed to high mechanical and chemical wear. It is distinguished by excellent adhesion and high level of hardness and resistance to aggressive atmosphere, detergents, alkalis, most organic solvents and motor oils.
- two-component, water-thinnable
- CO2 impermeable
- resistant to water absorption
- high mechanical and chemical resistance (fuel, motor oils, solvents, thinned acids and bases, usual cleaners)
- low dirt pick up
- easy maintenance
1 kg covers 6 - 8 m2 of surface in 1 coat
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
WHITE, RAL 7040
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and floor surfaces
- Mixing A+B
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C