TESSAROL PRIMER FOR IRON
Calculation of consumption:
Anti-corrosive primer for the protection of iron and steel surfaces, such as fences, windows, doors, fittings in internal spaces and outdoors.
- protection from rusting by means of anti-corrosive pigments
- good adhesion
- good hiding power
- easy application
1 l covers 7 – 9 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
White, oxide red, grey.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- TESSAROL thinner, max. 15 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C