TESSAROL DIRECT 3in1
Calculation of consumption:
TESSAROL DIRECT 3in1 is an anti-corrosion top coat used for the decoration and protection of iron and steel surfaces. It can be applied directly onto a dry and sanded surface, cleaned of rough rust particles. Due to its excellent anti-corrosion properties can be applied directly onto the surface without prior application of a primer. It forms a glossy top coat on the painted surfaces, simultaneously protecting the surface against rusting.
- direct application onto iron and steel surfaces, without using primers
- excellent anti-corrosion protection
- high film hardness
- easy application, good levelling
- good weather- and light resistance
- good hiding power
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
White and 11 additional colour shades + HGMIX.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C