TESSAROL DIRECT 3in1
Calculation of consumption:
TESSAROL DIRECT 3in1 is an anti-corrosion top coat used for the decoration and protection of iron and steel surfaces. It can be applied directly onto a dry and sanded surface, cleaned of rough rust particles. Due to its excellent anti-corrosion properties can be applied directly onto the surface without prior application of a primer. It forms a glossy top coat on the painted surfaces, simultaneously protecting the surface against rusting.
- direct application onto iron and steel surfaces, without using primers
- excellent anti-corrosion protection
- high film hardness
- easy application, good levelling
- good weather- and light resistance
- good hiding power
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
white and 11 colour shades, HGMIX
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- TESSAROL thinner, max. 15 %
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C