SPEKTRA Facade Silicone
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Are you not sure which product to choose?
High-quality finishing coat for old and new façade surfaces, which offers long-lasting decoration and protection to both outdoor and indoor surfaces. It is suitable for painting of all types of plasters: lime-cement, dispersion, silicate and silicone plasters, and for renovation of old dispersion, silicate and silicone coatings.
- extremely water vapour permeable and hydrophobic
- permanence and durability
- water soluble, health- and environment friendly paint
- resistance to the effects of weathering and the harmful industrial atmosphere
- easy to apply
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
- biocidal protection of the paint film
1 l covers 10 - 14 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior, interior and ceiling wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-10 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C