SPEKTRA LATEX SEMI-MATT
Calculation of consumption:
A high-quality dispersion paint, suitable for high wear wall surfaces in public and residential facilities. It is recommended for use in health institutions and on surfaces subject to frequent cleaning (stairways, kindergartens, schools), where walls are cleaned very often. It is characterized by reduced dirt pick up and easy cleaning with water and detergents. The paint is wet scrub resistant according to EN 13 300.
- high-quality paint for surfaces subject to frequent cleaning, in hospitals and public institutions
- wet scrub resistant (Class 1, EN 13 300) does not contain solvents
- easy to clean
- resistance to disinfectants
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
1 l covers 14 – 18 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - semi-matt