TESSAROL ACRYLIC ENAMEL (GLOSS/SATIN)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
For the quality decoration and protection of wooden and metal surfaces, such as windows, doors, wooden claddings, fences, simple constructions, simple furniture in interior spaces and outdoors. TESSAROL acrylic enamel has a certificate (SIST EN 71-3) proving the product, in all its ready-made shades, is suitable for painting children’s toys and other objects which our little ones are in contact with.
- quick drying with no unpleasant odours
- thinning with water
- stable gloss and colour shades (white and light colours shades do not become yellow)
- easy application
- resistant to household cleaning agents
- wide range of colour shades – HGMIX
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 in one coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
- satin: white and 7 standard colour shades, HGMIX
- gloss: white and black, HGMIX
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 8-10 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C