TESSAROL ACRYLIC PRIMER FOR WOOD
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Environmentally-friendly primer for the protection and levelling of various wooden surfaces, such as doors, windows, fences, wooden constructions, different panels indoors and outdoors. TESSAROL acrylic primer for wood has a certificate (SIST EN 71-3) proving the product is suitable for painting children’s toys and other objects which our little ones are in contact with.
- contains an additive that blocks water-soluble substances (prevents the formation of yellow spots when coating oak, chestnut and slows down the yellowing of knots on coniferous trees)
- thinning with water
- environmentally friendly
- no unpleasant odours
- good adhesion
1 l covers 8 - 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C