BORI IMPREGNATION WITH BIOCIDE W
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Used for the basic protection of wooden elements outdoors (exposed to weathering) and humid rooms indoors. Protects surfaces against blue stain, mould, wood fungi and insects.
- solvent-based protection of wood against blue stain, mould, wood fungi and insects
- good penetration
- easy to apply
1 l covers 6 - 7 m2 of surface in 1 coat
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and indoor moisture surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C