TESSAROL ACRYLIC VARNISH (GLOSS/SATIN)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
For the quality decoration and protection of interior wood surfaces: softwood products, ceiling and wall paneling, massive wood, simple furniture and other wooden items. TESSAROL acrylic varnish has a certificate (SIST EN 71-3) proving the product is suitable for painting children’s toys and other objects which our little ones are in contact with.
- environmentally friendly, quick-drying coating which does not turn yellow
- no unpleasant odours
- thinning with water
- easy application
- resistant to household cleaning agents
1 l covers 8 - 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-8 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C