IDEAL acrylic parquet lacquer (gloss/semi-matt)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
For lacquering parquet and other wooden floors in less exposed spaces and lacquering different wooden objects.
- glossy or semi-matt appearance
- for minimum to medium-wear surfaces
- easy maintenance and resistance to mild chemicals
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 in one coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior floor surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-8 h
- Working conditions 18-22 °C