IDEAL parquet lacquer (gloss/semi-matt)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Are you not sure which product to choose?
For lacquering parquet and other low-wear wooden floors.
- one-component parquet lacquer for less exposed surfaces
- easy to work with
- easy maintenance
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 in one coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior floor surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-16 h
- Working conditions 18-22 °C