BORI HIGH-LAYER WOODSTAIN UV EXTRA
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
BORI lacquer wood stain UV extra is used for the decoration and protection of light wood and protects it against graying and external effects (sun rays, humidity, etc). It is used for cladding, fences, joinery, shutters, garden sheds, etc.
- long-term colourless protection of light wood, which preserves the natural colour shade
- protection of wood from the influences of the sun
- contains a special UV additive which prevents the wood from turning gray
- rich, silky gloss coating film
- elasticity - the protective film does not crack or peel off
1 l covers 12 - 14 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C