SPEKTRA DECOR grund
Calculation of consumption:
Pigmented primer prior to the application of top decorative coatings. Coating suitable for interior and exterior wall surfaces. It has good adhesion to all types of new mineral surfaces and old coatings of various qualities, so we also recommend it for the treatment of surfaces made with various non-absorbent and smooth finishes before applying the restoration coating.
- high level of hiding power
- high level of vapour permeability
- ensures excellent adhesion of new coatings to smooth, poorly absorbent surfaces
- easy to apply
- matt appearance
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Gloss level - matt