SPEKTRA Top Dry
Calculation of consumption:
High quality acrylic facade paint for the extremely fast drying of facade surfaces after rain, dew and fog. It allows long-term protection and decoration. Suitable for painting different types of mineral and dispersion plasters, fibre-cement and wood-cement plates panels and concrete, and for painting over old dispersion paints.
- extremely fast drying of facade surfaces after rain, dew, and fog
- biocidal protection of paint film
- high durability of colour shades
- possibility of dark shades that heat up less (IR reflective pigments)
1 l covers 6–8 m² of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-10 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C