SPEKTRA DEEP IMPREGNATION
Calculation of consumption:
Transparent primer for impregnating of mineral surfaces (concrete, plasters, asbestos-cement, wood-cement, plaster panels, etc.) and old chalked plasters and coatings.
- it allows excellent penetration into the surface, and thus works well also on less porous surfaces
- evens out and decreases the absorbency of the surface
- strengthens poorly bonded and chalked old coatings
- improves the adhesion of new plasters and coatings
- decreases the consumption of final coatings
- blocks the dissolution of water-soluble salts in the substrate and thus prevents formation of saltpetre on the façade surfaces
- can be applied at low temperatures, even up to –10 °C
1 l covers 6 - 8 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- All exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions -10-25 °C