SPEKTRA Impregnation Acryl Special
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Primer that when undiluted, allows easy application without dripping. Primer for strongly absorbent lime and lime-cement surfaces, to be applied prior to smoothening with interior putty or prior to the application of the first layer of paint.
- easy application without dripping
- penetrates deep into the surface
- evens out and decreases the absorbency of the surface
- strengthens poorly bonded old coatings
- improves the adhesion of new coatings
- decreases the consumption of finishing coatings
1 l covers 15 – 25 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C