SPEKTRA silicone impregnation
Calculation of consumption:
Colourless primer which strengthens the surface, decreases its absorbency and increases the adhesion of the top coat. Suitable for all types of surfaces, as a primer prior to the application of SPEKTRA silicone façade paint. To be diluted with water, in a ratio up to 1:1.
- water soluble, health- and environment friendly
- penetrates deep into the surface
- evens out and decreases the absorbency of the surface
- strengthens poorly bonded and chalked old coatings
- improves the adhesion of new coatings
- decreases the consumption of top coats
- preserves the water vapour permeability of the surface
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior, interior and ceiling wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water in a ratio of 1:1
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C