SPEKTRA Latex matt
Calculation of consumption:
A high quality dispersion paint, suitable for high wear wall surfaces in public and residential facilites. It is characterized by reduced dirt pick up and easy cleaning with water and detergents. The paint scrub resistant (Class 1 according to EN 13300). Possibility of decorative techniques.
- high-quality paint for high-wear surfaces and wall decoration
- high washability (Class 1 according to EN 13 300)
- does not contain solvents
- easy to clean
- resistant to chemicals
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
- hiding power: class 1
1 l covers 14 - 18 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 5 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt