Calculation of consumption:
The new SPEKTRA PREMIUM has replaced SPEKTRA interior washable wall paint. In addition to its new image, it is also distinguished by a new and improved formula, which now offers an improved resistance to wet scrubbing and increased hiding power. The high-quality dispersion paint is suitable for decorating and protecting high-wear interior wall and ceiling surfaces in residential or business facilities, hotels, kindergartens, schools and other facilities. It is suitable for painting all types of mineral plasters, cement, fibre-cement plates, concrete, plaster-cardboard plates, glass fibres wallpapers, relief wallpapers and old coatings.
- highly resistant to wet scrubbing
- excellent hiding power
- extremely low content of organic volatile substances
- water vapour permeable
- health- and environment friendly
- several thousand shades on the HGMIX mixing system
1 l covers 10 - 14 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt