SPEKTRA ANTIMICROBIAL PAINT
Calculation of consumption:
High-quality paint for decorating and protecting interior wall and ceiling surfaces. It is used for surfaces infested with mould or exposed to mould infestation. On already infested surfaces, it is used in combination with SPEKTRA SANITOL. It contains an agent which prevents the development of algae and mould, and is harmless to humans. Suitable for painting of all types of mineral plasters, fibre-cement panels, concrete, plaster-cardboard panels, glass fibres wall papers, relief wall papers and old coatings in the rooms with an increased danger for the development of mould and algae (food industry and crafts facilities: restaurants, dairies, breweries, bakeries, canteens, etc.).
- excellent antimicrobial action
- excellent insulation of water-soluble stains
1 l covers 8 – 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt