SPEKTRA Kitchen & Bathroom
Calculation of consumption:
Suitable especially for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, drying rooms etc., in which increased water vapour can cause the development of harmful microorganisms.
- biocide protection of film
- prevents the formation of condensation
- prevents mould
- pleasant smell – pine tree
- excellent hiding power
- resistant to dry wiping – washability class 5 (EN 13 300)
1 l covers 8–12 m² of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt