SPEKTRA Termo Top
Calculation of consumption:
SPEKTRA Termo Top is a high-opacity, thermal insulation interior wall paint. It contains hollow fillers which form a thermal barrier, thanks to which the surface is warmer and more pleasant to the touch. SPEKTRA Termo Top combined with SPEKTRA interior putty Termo functions in such a manner that keeps rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter, which significantly decreases the cost of energy sources for heating and cooling. Using the system of both products effectively prevents the formation of condensation and consequently also the formation of mould.
- contains hollow fillers which form a thermal barrier, thanks to which the surface is warmer and more pleasant to the touch
- helps decrease the formation of water vapour condensation on the surface of the coating
- more than 90 % of reflection in the visual and thermal spectrum of light
- regulates moisture in the room
- prevents the formation of mould
- saves energy for heating, cooling and lighting
1 l covers 8 – 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 5 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Gloss level - matt