SPEKTRA UNI GRUND
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
The white or coloured version of SPEKTRA UNI GRUND is used for the impregnation of exterior and interior wall surfaces prior to the application of SPEKTRA ACRYLIC PLASTER or SPEKTRA SILICONE PLASTER.
- enables an even colour shade of the final top coat
- deep penetration into the surface
- good adhesion
- evens out the absorbency of the surface
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
With 1 kg and 1 coat, you can cover 4-5 m2 of wall surface.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior, interior and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Max. allowed relative air humidity