TESSAROL EGALIN QUICK-DRYING PRIMER FOR METAL
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
It is an anti-corrosion paint used as a primer for painting iron and steel objects indoors and outdoors, whereas the surface has to be dry, sanded and cleaned.
- it improves adhesion between the surface and the top coat
- quick drying: 1–3 h
1 l covers 7–9 m² of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 1-3 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C