TESSAROL ACRYLIC ENAMEL FOR RADIATORS
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
For a high-quality protection and decoration of iron radiators, radiator and hot water pipes indoors.
- does not turn yellow, dries quickly and has no unpleasant odour
- resistant up to 120 °C
- glossy top coat
- thinning with water
- easy application
- resistant to household cleaning agents
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 8-10 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C