TESSAROL ENAMEL FOR GALVANISED STEEL METAL
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Are you not sure which product to choose?
Top coat for the decoration and protection of galvanized steel metal and other non ferrous metals. It is used for galvanized steel roofs, gutters, fences, containers, door edges, and central heating copper pipes.
- excellent adhesion onto galvanized steel metal and other non ferrous metals
- top coat
- silky gloss
- good weather- and light resistance
- good hiding power (possible just one layer)
1 l covers 7 - 9 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
White and 7 colour shades.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- If necessary thinning with TESSAROL NITRO thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: max. 3 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C