TESSAROL PRIMER FOR WOOD
Calculation of consumption:
Pigmented primer for the protection of different wooden surfaces, such as doors, windows, fences, wooden constructions, different claddings made of hardboard and chipboard, and for the renovation of old furniture indoors and outdoors.
- evens out surface absorbency
- matt primer which enables the wood to breathe
- good hiding power
- good levelling
- easy application
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C