IDEAL 2K polyurethane base parquet lacquer DS
Calculation of consumption:
Used as a priming lacquer when applying the IDEAL 2K polyurethane parquet lacquer. Area of use: high-wear parquet surfaces.
- two-component primer varnish
- quick drying
- easy sanding
- filling pores
- surface insulation and prevention of migration of extractives to the surface of the final varnish
1 l covers 18 - 22 m2 of surface in one coat when using a trowel, and 8 - 10 m2 when using a roller.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior floor surfaces
- Mixing components A + B
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Trowel application
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 2-3 h
- Working conditions 15-25 °C