IDEAL 2K polyurethane parquet lacquer DS (gloss/semi-matt)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
For the decoration and protection of high-wear walkable surfaces. For parquet and other wooden floors in gyms, on staircases, in offices and living rooms.
- durability and wear-resistance
- glossy or semi-matt appearance
- good mechanical characteristics
- high level of chemical resistance
- good levelling
- good elasticity and hardness
- easy maintenance
1 l covers 8 – 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior floor surfaces
- Mixing components A + B
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Trowel application
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 16-24 h
- Working conditions 15-25 °C