IDEAL liquid for joints DS
Calculation of consumption:
One-component colourless filling solution ready to mix with wood dust for filling and giving a smoothing finish to parquet.
Used for puttying parquet before applying IDEAL brand lacquers. Area of use: high- and normal-wear parquet surfaces.
- putty preparation liquid with fine wood powder
- to fill pores and minor joints
- quick drying
1 l covers 8 - 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior floor surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Trowel application
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 2-4 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C