Calculation of consumption:
It is an extremely white and water vapour-permeable dispersion paint, distinguished by its excellent coverage and easy application. One coat of paint should suffice for the renovation of wall surfaces. It is suitable for painting of all types of mineral plasters, cement, fibre-cement plates, concrete, plaster-cardboard plates, glass fibres wallpapers, relief wallpapers and old coatings.
- excellent level of hiding power, snow white
- high water vapour permeability
- coverage possible with one coat only, depending on the surface
- suitable for the frequent renovation of wall surfaces
- health- and environment friendly
- the possibility of application on a previous not yet dry first layer
1 l covers 8 – 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water approx. 15 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Gloss level - deep matt