SPEKTRA Level Fine
Calculation of consumption:
Ready-made fine levelling compound for leveling out interior wall and ceiling surfaces. Suitable for smoothening surfaces, such as mineral plasters, concrete and plaster panels, as well as for levelling out interior wall surfaces painted with dispersion paints. Leveling up to a thickness of 2 mm.
- improved application
- easier sanding
- ready-made levelling compound
- suitable for manual or machine application
- easy treatment and sanding
- high level of water vapour permeability
0,75 - 1 kg of putty is required for a 1 m2 surface (of a 2 mm thickness).
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned
- Trowel application
- Mechanical application
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 10-12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C