SPEKTRA ACRYLIC PAINT FOR CONCRETE
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
SPEKTRA ACRYLIC PAINT FOR CONCRETE is water-based and used for the decoration and protection of exterior and interior concrete surfaces. It is used for painting vertical and low-wear floor areas (socles, stairs, floors in boiler rooms and basements, etc.).
- single-component, water-soluble
- CO2 diffusion-resistance
- easy to apply
- resistant to water uptake
- good mechanical and chemical resistance (fuel oil, motor oil, water solution of salt, usual cleaners)
- easy maintenance
1 l covers 6 - 8 m2 of surface in 1 coat
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
White and 5 colour shades, HGMIX
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior and exterior wall and floor surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 5 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 8-12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Gloss level - matt