SPEKTRA ADHESIVE EPS
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
SPEKTRA adhesive EPS can be used as:
- as an adhesive for sticking of styrofoam plates to mineral surfaces made of concrete, at least 2 months old, of bricks, plaster, ytong, salonite and other surfaces;
- as mortar for setting glass mesh to heat-isolation plates (reinforcement) and mass for final processing (smoothening) prior to application of decorative plaster.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend reading the technical information before using the product. Store the product in a dry and airy place at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior wall surfaces
- Application with a notched trowel
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 5-35 °C