SPEKTRA ADHESIVE MW
Calculation of consumption:
* Consumption is calculated per one coat
Safety data sheet
Declaration on characteristics
Are you not sure which product to choose?
SPEKTRA adhesive MW can be used as:
- an adhesive for sticking of heat-isolation plates made of polystyrene (Okipor, Styrofoam), Heraklit, mineral wool, glass wool;
- as mortar for setting glass mesh to heat-isolation plates (reinforcement) and mass for final treatment (smoothening) prior to the application of decorative plaster.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend reading the technical information before using the product. Store the product in a dry and airy place at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior wall surfaces
- Application with a notched trowel
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 24 h
- Working conditions 5-35 °C