SPEKTRA biocide agent Sanitol concentrate
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Are you not sure which product to choose?
Colourless water-based biocidal agent for the disinfection of interior and exterior wall surfaces infested by mould and algae, and for eliminating house fungus on wooden surfaces. It is suitable for infested surfaces, such as plasters, concrete, fiber-cement boards, plaster panels and surfaces painted with dispersion paints.
- quick and effective action
- for interior and exterior wall surfaces
- not harmful to human
1 l of thinned agent covers 5 – 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
Transparent, slightly yellowish.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- All exterior and interior surfaces
- Thinning with water 1:4
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C