SPEKTRA DECOR (RUST/COPPER)
Calculation of consumption:
SPEKTRA DECOR RUST is a water-based primer which, after application of the oxidizing agent SPEKTRA DECOR ACTIVATOR, produces a rusty appearance that is completely similar to iron that rusts due to exposure to natural weather.
SPEKTRA DECOR COPPER is a water-based primer which, after application of the oxidizing agent SPEKTRA DECOR ACTIVATOR, produces a copper patina appearance.
If desired, you can combine both primers on the same surface to achieve a special decorative effect.
• authentic appearance of rusty iron/copper patina
• various decorative effects
• unique rustic appearance of wall surfaces
• high mechanical resistance
• can be cleaned with water and non-abrasive household detergents
• suitable for building new and renovating old wall surfaces
1 kg covers 3–5 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned
- Brush application
- Spatula application
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 3-4 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C