SPEKTRA LEVEL ROUGH
Calculation of consumption:
Ready-made rough levelling compound for leveling interior wall and ceiling surfaces. Suitable as the first levelling coating for surfaces, such as mineral plasters and concrete, which are consequently strengthened and prepared for fine leveling with SPEKTRA LEVEL FINE or for being painted with dispersion paints. Leveling up to a thickness of 6 mm.
- ready made self-levelling compound
- suitable for manual application
- strengthens the surface
- high level of water vapour permeability
1,5 - 2 kg of putty is required for a 1 m2 surface (of a 3 mm thickness).
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water if necessary
- Trowel application
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 10-12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C