SPEKTRA SILICONE&SILICATE PLASTER
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
- pdf Spektra ETA MW
SPEKTRA SILICONE&SILICATE PLASTER is used as a top structural plaster for the protection and decoration of external and internal surfaces (all types of finely treated old and new mineral plasters, levelling compounds, concrete surfaces), and as a top coat in the facade thermal insulation systems.
- high level of water resistance
- high level of vapour permeability
- resistant to dirt absorption
- resistant to the harmful effects of weathering and the industrial atmosphere
- colour stability
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior wall surfaces
- Combine the contents of at least five buckets
- Thinning with water if necessary
- Trowel application
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Max. allowed relative air humidity