TESSAROL ACRYLIC UNIVERSAL PRIMER UNI
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Primer based on water-born resins, with excellent adhesion onto different surfaces – iron and steel surfaces, galvanized sheet steel metal, copper, aluminum and hard PVC indoors and outdoors.
- protection of iron and steel surfaces from rusting by means of anti-corrosive pigments
- no unpleasant odours
- thinning with water
1 l covers 8 - 10 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-8 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C