Calculation of consumption:
For protection and decoration of façades and other exterior mineral wall surfaces. It is suitable for the renovation of all thermal insulation systems based on styrofoam- and mineral wool, for painting of all types of mineral and dispersion plasters, fibre-cement and wood-cement panels and concrete, and for renovation of old dispersion coatings.
- for the renovation of thermal insulation systems (EPS and MW) as well as other façade surfaces
- ability to reinforce and bridge micro-cracks
- biocidal protection of the paint film
- colour stability (inorganic pigments)
- wear resistance (quartz fillers)
- high level of water resistance and water vapour permeability
- resistance to the effects of weathering and the industrial atmosphere
1 l covers 4 - 8 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water 5-10%
- Application with a roller or brush
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 6-10 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C