SPEKTRA DOMFLOK VARNISH MATT
Calculation of consumption:
Colourless top coat for protection of high-wear interior wall surfaces painted with dispersion paints in foyers, hallways, lobbies, staircases (kindergartens, schools, hospitals) and in other rooms. Also used for the protection of dark shades for easy-maintenance purposes. Finishing coat from the SPEKTRA DOMFLOK multi-colour decorative system, which can be mixed with SPEKTRA DOMFLOK flakes. Suitable for overcoating high-quality dispersion coatings. Possibility to use decorative techniques.
- high-quality protection of dark colour shades
- matt appearance of the coating
- transparent film
- high level of washability
1 l covers 6 - 8 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with a pad, sponge, trowel, etc.
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt