SPEKTRA ACRYLIC PLASTER
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
- pdf Spektra ETA EPS
SPEKTRA ACRYLIC PLASTER is a white or coloured protective and decorative plaster with grained – Z or grooved – R structure for the protection of interior and exterior wall surfaces. It is used as the finishing layer in the EPS thermal insulation system.
- water resistance and water vapour permeability
- easy application
- resistance to the effects of weathering and the harmful industrial atmosphere
- resistant to abrasion and impact
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior wall surfaces
- Combine the contents of at least five buckets
- Trowel application
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Max. allowed relative air humidity