SPEKTRA SILICONE PLASTER
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
SPEKTRA silicone plaster is a thin-layered protective-decorative pastous plaster on the basis of silicone resin and acrylate binder, of grained and grooved structure, used for the protection of exterior and interior wall surfaces. It is used as the final coat in the SPEKTRA EPS and MW thermal insulation systems.
- high water resistance and water vapour permeability
- resistant to the effects of weathering
- resistant to dirt
- resistant to scrubbing and impact
- universal application
- easy to apply
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior wall surfaces
- Combine the contents of at least five buckets
- Trowel application
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Max. allowed relative air humidity