SPEKTRA acrylic impregnation concentrate
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Transparent primer for strongly absorbent lime and lime-cement surfaces, to be applied prior to smoothening with interior putty or prior to the application of the first layer of paint. To be thinned with water, in a ratio up to 1:5.
- water soluble, health- and environment friendly
- penetrates deep into the surface
- evens out and decreases the absorbency of the surface
- strengthens poorly bonded and chalked old coatings
- improves the adhesion of new plasters and coatings
- decreases the consumption of final coatings
1 l of diluted impregnation covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- All exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water in a ratio of 1:5
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 12 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C