SPEKTRA Active Air
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
A high quality, technologically innovative interior wall paint that breaks down formaldehyde in the air. Formaldehyde is one of the largest and most concerning pollutants in a space due to its many sources of origin. It is an extremely harmful carcinogen found in furniture, wallpaper, curtains, wooden linings and other household fabrics, as well as in certain cleaning products. The paint is suitable for all interior wall surfaces in private and commercial buildings. Thanks to its extraordinary air-purifying function, it is especially suitable for kindergartens, schools, health institutions, retirement homes and all spaces where people stay often or for a long time.
- breaks down formaldehyde in the air
- significantly improves the air quality in a room
- does not contain solvents
- highly washable – class 1 according to EN 13 300
- high level of hiding power
- easy to clean
- resistant to chemicals
- wide range of color shades – HGMIX
1 l covers 14 – 18 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. The product must not freeze, store at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C and do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Interior wall and ceiling surfaces
- Mix before use
- Thinning with water up to a max. of 10 %
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with water
- Drying time between individual coats: 4-6 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C
- Cleaning with a wet cloth
- Gloss level - matt