TESSAROL PROFESSIONAL ENAMEL (GLOSS/SATIN)
Calculation of consumption:
Safety data sheet
Decoration and protection also against the most unfavourable weather influences. It is used for protection against weathering and the decoration of wooden and metal surfaces, such as windows, doors, wooden cladding, fences, constructions, and simple furniture indoors and outdoors.
- resistant to the most severe effects of weathering
- good hiding power
- easy application
- excellent levelling
- stable colour shade (almost no yellowing)
- good elasticity and hardness
- resistant to household cleaning agents
1 l covers 10 - 12 m2 of surface in 1 coat.
Detailed information is available in the technical data sheet.
- gloss – white
- satin – white
We recommend you to read the technical information before using the product. Store the product at a temperature between +5 °C and 35 °C and do not expose it to direct sunlight. Do not pour the product into the sewage system.
Instructions for use:
- Exterior and interior surfaces
- Mix before use
- Not to be thinned with a thinner
- Application with a roller or brush
- Application with spraying
- Cleaning tools with a thinner
- Drying time between individual coats: 16 h
- Working conditions 10-25 °C